Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Great Story Courtesy My Mother-In-Law

My mom-in-law works at the Dollar General Store. They are starting to get their Christmas gear in. She was in the back room carrying a large and cumbersome, but not very heavy box which she accidentally dropped. As soon as she dropped it someone said, "You know that makes me mad!!" Well, it kinda freaked her out since she thought she was alone. She looked around and there was no one there. She opened the box and looked inside. It was a box of those large foamy Hulk hands that shout phrases when you hit stuff with them! I thought that was a great story.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a GREAT story. terribly funny. i will have to retell this one to many people. good stuff.
liz

timpani76 said...

Funny Story!

On a side note, I voted for "sweet maple" on the trees, not because I am sweet, but because I have three four maple trees in my yard and they are the best trees! I trim them once a year, and they never look ugly like my other trees can look sometimes.

Mary said...

Thanks for the clarification. You know that I don't really know who voted for what right? (Don't let this little secret slip, but I don't even know who voted at all!) It's good to know about maples though, because some day I may want to plant one.

Dana Cheryl said...

That would scare me to death. I'm bad about getting startled and then jumping. A few of my friends really enjoy torturing me. :)

lizS said...

another thing we have in common dana! john gets endless fun out of scaring the hooey out of me! even if i KNOW he's around the corner, i STILL jump and scream. when he catches me by surprize, it's much much worse, *sigh*.

Anonymous said...

Yea, toys these days are libel to give someone a heart attack. They really need a audible warning in toys like that with phrases like.

"In case you can't see this product, I am a pair of angry hulk hands and may in fact use combative language during use."

or at least have some phrases for asking forgiveness

"Sorry I made you spend a penny in your knickers love." provided you live in the UK.