Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hooray For Church Cleaning!

So, I clean half of the church every week, and my SIL does the other half. Sadly, I get the bathroom half. Which, I really wouldn't mind, except that every week, some guy has to have diarrhea all over at least one toilet, which he leaves for me to clean up. Today, I just went in to the church to give it a quick facial, and not a full-body spa treatment, because that was about all I could muster. So, I get to the men's room, and sure enough, some guy has pooped all over the toilet! I have written a letter. I will probably never actually post it in the bathroom (though I was tempted to make a bunch of copies and wall-paper the room with them), but I am actually pretty proud of it, and so I'm going to post it here. You're welcome.

"Church Men!!

I am not your momma, I am not your wife, I am not your maid. Do you really think that you non-tithe-paying tightwads give enough money to this church for them to pay someone to clean up your nastiness? Well they don't pay me. I donate my time to keep this church looking decent. So the next time you feel like having a massive diarrhea attack all over the seat and down the sides of the toilet, make your momma proud, and clean up after yourself!

Mary
(Poop-scraper extraordinaire)"

6 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

OK will it would kinda serve that guy right if he did contract your illness...

That's just wrong! Plus it's a sign of a real problem either physical (like colon cancer which causes messes like that) or mental (yes there are folks almost always men that get a twisted type of satsifaction from forcing another person [a woman] to clean it up). I learned about that particular mental problem in college before my mission.

Don't ya feel better when ya get to blog about these things?! Blogging is good! :)

Mary said...

Eew! Thank you so much for the insight into this man's possible mental state. I suppose if he's a sick-o then it would be counter-productive to make a fuss over it. But, yes, I do feel better when I share it with the world. ;)

lizS said...

one word. GROSS!!!

timpani76 said...

Who does that????

Renae said...

Haha

lizS said...

yep, i'm back online! i now feel complete. ;)