Friday, February 25, 2011

Mmmmmm! Fortune Cookie!

I wish I had thought to take a picture of it. After school today, Launa went upstairs to wash her hands before she had a snack. She came down carrying the most smashy fortune cookie I had ever seen! She got it at lunch and had put it in her pocket to save it for me. So, here was this pitiful fortune cookie, crumbled to smithereens, presented to me, by my very proud daughter.

I decided that we could share it.

So after very carefully opening the packet, I picked out the fortune which read, "The project you have in mind will soon gain momentum." (I don't have any particular projects in mind, but okay.) Then, Launa and I picked the crushed pieces of the cookie out and ate them. The things we do for our children. She found it as funny as I did. I like that about her. :)

No comments: