Saturday, May 9, 2009

What A Cool Teacher!

The weekend that I was sick, I turned in my paper 2 hours late, because I couldn't get my brain in gear. Anyway, my teacher gave me a 0 because there's a policy that a lot of teachers have that if you turn in a discussion board assignment late, they won't grade it. The idea is that it's like going to a party after everyone else has left. You don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation. Anyway, I was bummed about the 0, but took it like a man. Today when I went to check my grade, I saw that she decided to grade it anyway! And, she gave me a perfect score besides the 3 points she took off for it being late! Cool.

1 comment:

KT said...

Must have been an absolutely WONDERMOUS paper! I'm not in the least surprised! Very Very pleased but not surprised!

Happy mother's Day!
Hugs and Kisses!
Aunt Kathy