Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Polling Is Now Closed

For the first time ever, we have a 100% vote. This is a poll that is sure to go down as one of the most humiliating defeats in the history of the "Have You Been Cranky Lately" polls! A 6 - 0 vote for Drown over Burned to Death! I always knew my readers were smart, but now it has been confirmed to me. You are all right - drowning would probably be rather unpleasant, but burning to death has got to be one of the worst ways to die ever! At least when you drown it's over pretty quickly. Not so much with burning death. (I also heard that you have a feeling of euphoria just before the end with drowning. I wonder how "they" would know?) Anyway, for their participation in this poll, all voters will receive a "Have You Been Cranky Lately" asbestos suit with my face on it. To keep you all safe in case you're ever in a fire. That's right, I'm always thinking about you my friends and faithful viewers.

7 comments:

lizS said...

you are so silly! when are we going to get a poll that isn't gruesome? by the way.

Mary said...

You have had plenty of non-gruesome polls, goober. And also when I can think of some. If any of you have some good poll questions, I'm always open to suggestions.

timpani76 said...

Did we have a spanking or no spanking poll?

Um, did we have the granny panties, thong, or going commando poll?

Or, low rise (showing your butt cleavage), mid rise (conservative), or high waist old lady pants poll?

lizS said...

oh man, i'm not doing these polls anymore. especially the panties one. i wouldn't be able to answer! if you do that one, you should have an "other" catergory for us mormon wierdos.

Mary said...

I did have a disciplinary poll once, but everyone liked basement torture chamber. Panties - not bad, but yeah, there are some people that are *whispering* Mormon *normal* that come to this blog, and I'm afraid it might offend them! ;)

Mary said...

Oh and I meant to tell you what a great photo you have up of yourself Liz. I'm glad you finally put one on.

lizS said...

thanks mary! it's a new one done by apollo. you can read all about it on my blog. i posted today.